-->

Automatic Slideshow


2019 Fitness Goals




I used to be so conscious about my figure and weight that I barely ate rice for 3 years and survived the day by only having fruits and a little wheat (which explains my 'mood' at the time, haha), I hit the gym regularly, tried to do yoga and ballet (but failed miserably), and the most thrilling of all - I used to climb mountains on weekends for exercise.

My new job tends to be too busy the whole 9 months, and I only get to go to the gym or run outside maybe a few times a month depending on the schedule and the port. So I made the decision to just cut back on calories (calorie deficit) while onboard and run everyday when at home.

My fitness goals (I will try my very best not to be lazy about it) for 2019:
  • Do yoga (instead of hardcore boxing) 3x a week
  • Climb at least 2 mountains before the season ends
  • RUN everyday
I'll prolly keep this on my journal to remind myself to not be LAZY.

-A