-->

Automatic Slideshow


Fresh Start


2018 was the year I tried to rebrand myself. I promised I would:
  • Start writing again
  • Read more
  • Travel often
  • Meet new people; and
  • Reignite my passion (art)
As far as 2018 is concerned, I started 'doing' and had less 'day dreaming' about my dreams.

I wrote on my journal/planner everyday using my Midori Traveller's Notebook and posting some of it's crafty pages on my other IG Account: @notesbyalmon .

I also took a job on a cruise ship a s a wine expert (but really, it's called "wine attendant"), so I got to travel more; waking up everyday to a new location (trust me, it stops being overwhelming after about 6 months). That, and I get to meet tons of people everyday too!

I bought 3 new books on the course of 9 months (because seriously, who has time when you work 11 hours a day with no day off?)

-A

Here are some of the places I've been to the past year: