-->

Automatic Slideshow


Gadget Review: Instax Share SP-2




I bought the Instax Share SP-2 last August 2018 for 100 something Canadian dollars (and from Walmart... because I was desperate, haha Don't judge!) and I am happy with the results it's been giving me.
The user manual is easy to understand, and if you have already been using an Instax Instant Camera before, the mechanics of this one is pretty much the same - well except for the fact that there is no camera on this one - just the instant printer.

To use it, you must download the Instax Share app from the App Store on your iPhone and connect to the wifi (that is your Instax Share SP-2) to be able to print your photo exported from your Phone Camera Roll to your Instax Share SP-2.
The quality of the printed photo is dependent on the quality of the picture you use from your phone, I personally make sure that the photo has a high contrast to mimic the effect of a Polaroid photo. I also use the photos for my journal and/or to clip on my wall as a wall hanging with my night lights, so the quality is quite decent.

Next on the blog: A gadget review on my current Macbook Pro. Should I upgrade this year or wait another year?

-A